This section focuses on the API plugins within the VulcanSQL framework, which are integral to enhancing functionality, streamlining processing, and ensuring an optimal user experience.
The following API plugin subtopics are covered in detail:
- Response Format: This section explains how VulcanSQL standardizes response formats (
csv) to ensure consistency and clarity for clients consuming the data. The response formats can be customized using the project config.
- Pagination: In this section, you'll learn about the implementation of pagination within VulcanSQL. Pagination allows for more efficient navigation and consumption of large data sets by breaking them down into smaller, manageable chunks.
- CORS: This part of the documentation covers Cross-Origin Resource Sharing (CORS) and how VulcanSQL handles requests from different origins. This ensures secure and compliant data access across various domains.
- Rate Limit: To maintain optimal performance and prevent abuse, this section outlines the rate limiting mechanisms in place within VulcanSQL. These mechanisms control the frequency of requests from clients, ensuring a fair and stable environment.
- Access Log: The final section covers the importance of access logs in VulcanSQL and how they facilitate the monitoring and analysis of user activities. This helps ensure the security and efficiency of the API services.